From: Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] how many cars
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 6:43 PM

Currently, I'm withouth a forward look car, but it went to a fellow member, but I do have 3 78 Dodge Magnum XE's, 2 of 3 w/t-tops, all 360's.

Wonder if anyone has a 57 Dodge they'd like to help out of the nest? I have a pretty 78 Magnum that I might trade?

Would that be blasphemous to trade a FL car for a Disco era car?

Bill The Magnumguy

www.moparstyle.com
Chapel and Magnum/Doba Forums

2 Corinthians 9:15