Re: [FWDLK] cars and transport

I just erased an anti-religious riposte to your adding the Corinthians bit to your message. I wrote in anger, got it off my chest and let it go.  Now I ask politely that you please consider that intruding religion or politics for that matter into Forward Look discussions is offensive and troubling to some members.

Thanks,

Henry Hopkins