Date:    Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:26:15 -0800
From:    Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cars and transport

I just erased an anti-religious riposte to your adding the Corinthians bit to your message. I wrote in anger, got it off my chest and let it go. Now I ask politely that you please consider that intruding religion or politics for that matter into Forward Look discussions is offensive and troubling to some members.

Thanks,

Henry Hopkins