[FWDLK] grrrr

Hello fellow groupies!
WOW! I hope I don't get bludgeoned for putting my little weather report with my signature! It's not like anyone is going to get crappy weather just because we do in WI...except maybe Jack in Shinglehouse! I find it amazing how some folks can find the smallest little thing to set them off. I can remember being chastised for telling a joke on this list. All in all, we probably have all interjected our own point of view onto this list at one time or another. And we all survived. Hope everyone is surviving the winter, after it showed it's mean side to the South and East. I just returned from FL, it was on the cool side, but much nicer than frigid WI. Now to qualify this as Forwardlook, I will mention that I did stop in to visit with John Paxos and his wife Candy! We did talk fins for a bit, so I guess that does make this a legal post.
May you all have a great day and look forward to spring and better days!
John in WI...sunny, should be near 37...ahhhh almost like FL