Re: [FWDLK] cars and transport

PowerFlite Mail wrote:
Thanks, Douche. I can only hope your ForwardLook knowledge is more extensive than your knowledge of American history...or of the English language, for that matter. If you're going to preach, let's stick to cars. I like mine big with lots of chrome. Anyone else here feel the same way? Good.

Robertson
'55 Plymouth Savoy

NOPE, Mine's Big But without a lot of chrome, and I think it looks real nice that way!!!

I once sold a front fender with headlight bucket, and fenderwell liner because it had some funky (later I learned it was optional on a 300) chrome spear thing on the top of the fender. And I was glad to see it go!!!!

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy