Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:06 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] WONDERING ABOUT SOME UPGRADES

OK gang, I"m looking at a 57 Dodge fairly close to me, and wondering about upgrades.

Can a later model 904 or 727 be mated to a 325? Which also makes me wonder can newer style rear backing plates and emer. brakes be used in the FL cars?

Want to keep original engine, which may have a spun bearing,  but not too worried about the trans and rear, or at least brakes.

Bill The Magnumguy

www.moparstyle.com
Chapel and Magnum/Doba Forums
Psalms 8