[FWDLK] NEED 57-58 FURY DOOR PANELS

  Is anyone parting a '57 or '58 Fury that has decent front molded arm rests and brackets or have any laying around? I don't need the cardboard panels or stainless but when my '58 Fury was redone in the '80s being it was an AZ desert car the foam was shot and the arm rests were replaced with standard Belvedere / Savoy style ones. I will purchase the entire panels if you have them and want to sell them that way or trade for parts if you need any.
Adam Lindenbaum