[FWDLK] if you snooze you don't cruise

Hi all,
I was wondering, do we have a member in every state in the USA? If we did, maybe they could help organize points of interest in their state, dates and routes. It would sure be easier to get everyone to one location at one time and have a great meet and greet like we did in Tulsa. If all members from one state could decide on a specific route through their state and how to head for the next and on and on, it sure would be easier than one guy saying let's go here! I can find plenty to see in WI, not to mention what there must be in all of the Midwest. I can think of several points of interest, car shows, military tributes, amusement places, historical sites. Heck, I can probably set you up to milk a cow, fish the great lakes, see the national lumberjack competition and rent an RV and head to Alaska. I am thinking if we could set-up a committee to organize a cruise, it would make for better PR with all the FWDLK members. My personal thoughts are instead of heading from coast to coast, what about a central meeting place like in Omaha, or Des Moines IA or somewhere central to the US Mileage will vary from each origin, but it worked for the many that drove to Tulsa.
NY NY to Lincoln NE    1300 mi
Los Angeles       "            1500
Seattle                "            1675
Miami                 "            1650
Detroit                "              790
Green Bay          "              625
Houston              "              875
Here are a couple of places to visit!

http://www.thehighground.org http://www.msra.com/BackToThe50s.htm

Just thinking...can't sit back and wait forever, time flies!

John in WI