Re: [FWDLK] 300-F Rebuilt Drive Train & Brakes For Sale

Re: [FWDLK] 300-F Rebuilt Drive Train & Brakes For Sale

Location??

In a message dated 2/24/2010 2:42:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi to all,

Included are:

Rebuilt front wheel 12" drum brake assemblies with radiused drums and shoes
with rebuilt cylinders.

Engine is free with sale or use another 413 or 440. 1960 413 Engine needs
honing of block and valve job clean block verify bearings etc and put a
fresh set of rings, The engine did not burn oil or have any noises. Had the
car up to 125 and it still was pulling strong. 20,000 miles after it was
rebuilt, it developed exhaust issues since the new seats were not ground to
accept valves properly and block was not honed. Can arrange for a local
engine builder to do the engine for you. Some engine accessories included.

Original dual point distributor with new rotor and cap

Original OR brand new high speed starter

NOS set of 5 front pipes and elbows

Cross rams with linkage, block off plates and set of 2903s Carters that
should be rebuilt.

300-F exhaust manifolds cleaned, faced and surface treated

Cast Iron TF rebuilt to 300 specs and recently gone over to remove slippage
in reverse. New seals put into valve body and all necessary repairs done
with only 50 miles since recent tune up. Performed great. Recently rebuilt
emergency brake drum and shoes with cable. Shift Cable.

Original 300-F drive shaft with newly rebuilt trunion or a new modern drive
shaft.

Original 300-F 3:31 rear with 98000 miles. Performed quietly and smoothly.
Was replaced by a sure-grip rear with disc brakes. This complete rear has
the newly rebuilt 12" drum brake assemblies with radiused drums and shoes
with rebuilt cylinders still attached to the rear.

Set of air cleaners chrome or original equipment style gold.

Hope to hear from you off list with any questions and to discuss price.

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

If you want to talk to me personally, my cell # is 215-206-5346

I am replacing my drive train with a 440, 518 TF, custom drive shaft and
sure grip rear.

Tony Rinaldi