Re: [FWDLK] roll call

Mike Higgins, Farmington, NM  87401; 1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Bartell" <59fins@xxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:37 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] roll call

Hi all,
Noting that the member list has not been updated, according to the FWDLK site, since 2004, I may not have the latest numbers, but, it looks like we have members in 44 states. And in 15 countries! The 6 states without members are, and please correct me if I am wrong... Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Mississippi, Montana, and South Dakota. So there you have it...anybody in those states with a Fwdlk car please step forward, join us on this list and be counted. John in WI...possibly below zero tonight, clear starry skies, and spring is coming!!??