From: Terry & Andree Hoeman <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] how many cars
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 4:13 PM

Well I guess I'll start out with our 57 Power Wagon which is sitting here in case our 2010 1500 PU 4x needs help.

Then we have a bunch of 55 Chryslers--300, StRegis and Convertible which I'll get out of the basement one of these days when I finish doing it.  Bunch of parts cars also.  Have had other 55's including StRegis and NY Newport which went to friend in New Hampshire and a NY sedan which was serial number 50.   Also had two NY Wagons which went to Pa and subsequently got crushed much to the owners shock.  Also scrapped one Windsor wagon.

Did have a 61 G hardtop but it got shipped to Sweden

Quite a few non forward look items around yet also.

Have a bunch of 55 parts up on ebay right now even.  And friend who bought the wagons has left over parts up also--including gold plated tailgate ornament which was for one of the wagons which was special ordered with it.