From: Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Battery Spark
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 8:30 PM

Small spark with no clock.
Thank you,

Jack
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:35 AM

A small spark or a big one? Might just be the electric clock.

Mike

At 06:39 AM 2/27/2010, Jack Johnson wrote:
To All,
   Should there be a spark when hooking up a battery cable to the battery with the key off and no lights on?  And an alternator system.  This would be with the ignition key in the off position and no lights on.
Thank you in advance,

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa with 1 foot of brand new snow and the starter out of my plow truck for repair.   I'll have to sweet talk my wife to use the shovel as I forgot how to.