[FWDLK] MISC NONSENSE INFO ON HEADLINERS

[FWDLK] MISC NONSENSE INFO ON HEADLINERS

HELLO MEMBERS

After restoring my center section,,,,successfully thanks to Jim R,,,,did you know............

The holes in the center section are .050 diameter??
There are approx 35,000 holes in the center section

ED ECKERSON