Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] PARTS BOOK QUIZ?

remember- there are 2 different sized dash openings/holes for ignition swithches on 57/8 plymouths.... i've had both sizes on both years with both trans's!
goes along with the other variables like the 7 windshield trim styles, 5 rear window styles, radios, 3 diferent 57 dash speedo tins.. it goes on and on!