[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler Convert. Help NEEDED

[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler Convert. Help NEEDED

Completing a 58D cvt. restoration started by a friend who recently died. Discovered that the catches for the convertible top that came with the car are not the right ones. We have the Latches that attach to the top itself. We need the catches that fit onto the chrome header bar over the windshield. These are 57,58,59 only, all Mopar cvts. except Imperial. Part # 1759837.

No luck finding replacements. What we need is for someone who has a set to loan them to us so we could have castings made and reproduce a few sets. This is a LOT to ask as these things are very, very scarce so lots of trust is involved.

Is there anyone out there who might be willing to loan us their set? The right and left pieces may be the same, but knowing Chrysler, I'm not too sure so asking for both latches.

Anyone out there who has a set for sale by any chance?????

Please consider helping us out
Henry Hopkins hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 510-220-9134
Richard Palmer chryk64@xxxxxxxxx
510-234-9649 home