To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MODEL YEAR 57/58

I don't know about 57-58 ends of production but I do have a '73 Road Runner which was ordered in April of '73, built July 31 of '73 and delivered in August.The car appears to be a "left over parts" car which is weird being that '74s were almost identical but it was ordered with a tach, no tach in it, a 4 speed but it's an automatic, and several other differences. I have every piece of paper work from the write up to the dealer invoices (the original owner was an employee, I even have the shipping papers from the trucking company) and everything dated before 7/31 says 4 speed, tach, rally gauges, ect. everything after 7/31 says Automatic, and since they're not on the car doesn't mention the tach or rally gauges (which I'm assuming is a 150 speedo because all Road Runners got the same cluster just a 120 or 150 speedo and the tach was optional).
Adam Lindenbaum