Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:28 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] car seat material

we own a 1957 IMPERIAL CROWN SOUTHHAMPTON 4DR HT. I intend to have the front and rear seats recovered with material from SMS. The broadcloth is not a problem as they have it in stock.     Without pulling the seats apart, i,m not sure if the rest of the original material is leather . leather and vinyl , or all vinyl,
if anyone can supply me the correct information i would very much appreciate it.......... ken    in the uk