To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:55 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Waterpump

I'm swapping out my 6cyl for a 277 in my 56 Plymouth. Installing all the
v/8 stuff including the radiator.
I took the stock timing case cover off and put on one from a 67 318 to make
getting replacement fuel pumps and water pumps easier.
So I'm going to order a new water pump and a timing chain.
Are there any cooling issues with this engine and a stock radiator that
would necessitate me buying a high flow water pump?
Or is a stock from from the local auto parts store fine? I was also going
to go with a stock timing chain kit from the FLAPS too.

Thanks,
Nick