Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 10:47 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Engine Cleaning

So I have my engine on my stand and I need to clean the grease and oil off it. You guys using anything special.
Brake cleaner or gas, etc...I used to use some crc degreaser, but I ran out and it's $13 a can now.
Also want to clean up parts, like the inside of an oil pan and timing case cover, etc.

Any suggestions,
Nick