Re: [FWDLK] Mopar shows, 2 upcoming

I'll be at Carlisle again with my 56 Fury.

    John

In a message dated 5/24/2010 7:19:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jrawa@xxxxxxx writes:

will be at carlisle.. havent decided which car[s] i'm taking yet... most likely my christine, but maybe a desoto, plymouth wagon, my commando savoy or chrysler convt... if i get to buffing up the prig paint and giving it a quick cleanup...

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Mopar shows, 2 upcoming

spicemanii@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I will be going to 2 upcoming shows, June 6th in Everett, Eash and the > Carlisle Mopar show in July. See anyone at these? joe machado in Palm > Desert, Ca.

I wander the CArlisle show in the eternal hunt for bits and pieces to make progress on my Resto project, Been doing this for years now, it seems I might One of These days actually finish a car! (ha!!)

:-)

I do manage to wander into and out of the forwarllook group tent several times during the event!

-- Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy
Hers: 05 PT GT R/T HO Stage 1
Hoosier Corps L#6