[FWDLK] wiring color code

Hey gang,
    Just bought a 1959 Dodge D 100 pickup with 318.  It has been stored inside for last 20 years so it's in decent shape.  Hoever the varmits have managed to chew up some of the wiring.  So... I was wondering if anybody out there has or knows where to get a wiring diagram with color code for this vehicle.

Thanks,
Land Shark

Buster: 1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup
Molly Brown:1930 Model A Coupe
Louise: 1940 Ford (340 Challenger  motor)
Beater: 1940 Ford one ton pickup
Flatty: 1940 Ford 1/2 ton pickup
Rusty: 1951 Ford F1 pickup
Betty Boop: 61 Impala 2 dr. Bubble Top