[FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto Adventurer

I was in Eau Claire WI yesterday and came across a 60 Desoto Adventurer 4 dr. hdtp. originally a CA car, and has been in WI about 10 years. V8 auto, don't know which V8. Black ext. grey and black int. An original car with new brakes, exhaust. I talked with the owner a bit this morning, he was leaving for the holiday wknd., so we had a very short conversation. I forgot to ask the mileage. He welcomes anyone interested to come look at it and go over it with a comb. He has a hoist, and will let you put it up in the air and even take off wheels to see the new brakes and exhaust, complete from manifold bolts to tailpipe. It has PS and PB. He said he doesn't really know for sure but thinks it is a 413. He bought the car 3 years ago. His number in Eau Claire WI is 1-715-456-8450 The car is right off Interstate 94 on Hwy. 93 south parked on the west side of the highway. He is asking $10,500 I can't tell you anymore than it has some faded paint and interior wear, but is a pretty nice looking car.

John in WI...in the 80s not as humid as earlier in the week, lots of sunshine...getting on the Harley and going for some swimming pool pump parts across from the DeSoto...AGAIN!