[FWDLK] My 1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix

Hello,

I have asked these questions before, but after I asked them, my cash flow lessened substantially.  My car is in very good condition, or at least I thought it was.  I just found that the floor pan under the gas pedal is rusted through.  Can you purchase floor pans or do I have to get someone to fabricate one for me?  Also I need a parking brake assembly.  I am pretty sure that I need the complete assembly.  Does anyone have one or know of one that I could purchase?  My car also needs both rear quarter panels and the passenger front fender.  Any chrome that anyone has would be awesome.  I just want to get a lot of work done on it this summer as I will be going away to school, and the car will be going into storage until I graduate and I am able to afford to really finish it.

Thank You So Much,
Danny

Also I am located in Northwestern Pennsylvania.