Re: [FWDLK] door handle/window crank removal tool

Re: [FWDLK] door handle/window crank removal tool

Does anyone have an extra spring clip or two that they would be willing to sell to me?    I know that I can get them on ebay for $20 for about 20 or so of them, but I only need the one for a handle that keeps falling off due to a cracked spring clip.   Please let me know if you can help.

Greg Filtz
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer

http://www.chrysler300club.com/how/crank/crank.html