From: Mark H <pizoboom@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] '57 Belvedere for sale !
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 9:32 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to come out of lurk mode to let y'all know I have a modified '57 Belvedere 2 door post for sale on ebay right now.  If an authentic '57 drivetrain is desired, I have a rebuildable 301 and tranny I could throw into the deal.

If it doesn't sell on ebay, and you're interested, shoot me an email.  Please use the following email:  mjh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Here is the link to the auction:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Mark   mjh