[FWDLK] MUFFLERS FOR 59 COMMANDO

Hello Members

I am cleaning out things.

Before I go the ebay route...............

I have a set of almost new aluminized mufflers,,correct for 59 commando car, used less than 25 miles.
I could dust them off and sell for new.

25" body
8X3 1/2 oval
2 1/4 centered inlet
2" offset outlet
34" overall ( 7" long outlet which is correct for the 59 with the mufflers mounted somewhat foreward)
You can cut it down to whatever you want

I took them off because they sound too quiet

$25 for the pair with 35 lbs of shipping

First email -you win
THANKS
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY