[FWDLK] 58 Brake light switch

Like suggested, I put both wires together and had brake lights, bringing me back to the switch.  I checked the Harley switch, which would work on the thread end, but would have to rewire the two leads into the switch.  I did check NAPA, ACME, Pep Boys, and Auto Zone on the local end and had no luck.  I checked on line and found a "new" one on eBay of the correct size for $29.00 plus S&H.  So for $34.00, my 58 should be back on the road next week. (I hope).

For those who responded, THANK YOU!!  For all members, Happy 4th!!!!!  Enjoy the holiday and your FINE automobiles!!!!!!

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Plymouth Belvederes