From: Fern
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: car insurance

Good evening Ray. Very sorry to hear about your recent mishap. Had this mishap had occured in Canada, it wouldn't have cost you anything to take care of those expenses. So what I'm trying to say is that you should go along with what Bohama is trying to push thru with you medicare system.  Cheers from Fern