Re: [FWDLK] Trunion drive shaft boot kit

Re: [FWDLK] Trunion drive shaft boot kit

Hi all

I found a source for reproduction drive shaft Boot Kit. I have one and looks
very professional and includes the two clamps. Mark sells them for $39 ea.
and says "fits a lot of early Mopar's up through 1965 with larger joint"
If interested contact Mark Sherman, termwonma@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have 5 sets seals for front drums, 57 to 62  Imperial. $4 ea. = $8 set.

Also, have set of 4 seals for rear axels (2 inner, 2 outer) Fits all
Chrysler products 57 to 64 including the Imperial. $4 ea. = $16.

What a bargain. Less than half cost.

Ship cost: 2 seals $3. 4, seals $4. 6, seals $5.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World