I know they make patches now for the A, B and E bodies, but I’m sure nothing for the FL era.

Enjoy!
Charles.

On 7/18/10 9:59 AM, "Bill Amberger" <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't know how "common" it might be, but I almost bought one of these in the early 80's, but the t-bar crossmember was rusted. It was a 361 w/3 on the floor. I wanted but for nothing else than the "cool factor".

Bill The Magnumguy

www.moparstyle.com <http://www.moparstyle.com>
Chapel and Magnum/Doba Forums
1 Cor. 1:18

----- Original Message -----

From:  Richard Whelan <mailto:rwhelansr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:24 AM

Subject: Re: [FWDLK] RARE 1961  Newport

Certainly not common today but probably not that rare either.  the Newport
was a bargain basement Chrysler advertised and priced at  $2964.00 in 1961.
Most dealers probably stocked only 1 or 2 of the price  leader stick shifts
with the hope of stepping people up to the fancier  models. If anyone knows
the production figures I am sure they would be of  interest. I knew of
several back in the day and they were available for  several years. Around
1965 I had the pleasure of driving a co-workers 63  and remember what a nice
refined driving car it was compared with the  clumsy 3 on the tree Fords and
Chevys.  Dick