Re: [FWDLK] Wiper Blades

Year One has 15" and 16" Trico refills for $9.95 each. They also have the Trico wiper blades for $15.95, but they're the small satin finish for later '60's.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

From: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:13:36 -0400
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wiper Blades

Are any of you having a problem finding the wiper blade refills for your
ForwardLook or 62-65 cars?  I checked AutoZone, Advance and NAPA locally
with no luck.  All have the full blade arms if I wanted a black plastic or
metal arm to replace the classic chrome, but who would want that?

If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Larry