Re: [FWDLK] 59 Plymouth Sport Fury

HI RON
I also set mine up with the duals.

I have 'strong circumstantial' evidence that MOTHER MOPAR had every intention of carrying over the dual AFBs from 58 to the 59 361.

I gave to my SPORT FURY club a document from Sept 15, 1958 for the first edition of the 1959 PLYMOUTH parts lists.....................

On that is..........
'MP2 FURY' FRONT AND REAR carb P/Ns
(same as the 58 350 carbs)

And another listing for 'MP2 HIGH PERF AUTOMATIC' showing a new set of front and rear carbs

On the following page is a listing for the 2 football aircleaners for 'FURY MP2,,,,,ADVENTURER,,AND C300 HIGH PERFORMANCE'
Certainly not conclusive proof,,,but enough to believe that in the early production days,,,If one asked for them,,,they would have probably supplied them!!!!

I do not know of any cars that had them from the factory or dealer installed--but it certainly could have been
ED