From: "drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx" <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 1:47:40 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Old Parts Source ebay

I needed to clean my rocker shanfts and instead a seller on ebay had new
ones for $59 for a pair, for that much I decided to just buy new ones and
being the seller was in NJ, I could pick them up.
The seller's ID was old.parts 3100+ sales, 97% rating
In the email it and on the ebay listing, it comes up at a company called
old parts source
I also had to call them and they person answered the phone "Old parts
source" They were listed in Montville, NJ

Anyway, I was the first ebay person to pick something up from them.
Looks to me like it's Kanter Auto doing ebay business as another name.
Not sure why or if there's anything different in the parts. I picked the
parts up at the Kanter desk like I have in the past. But the women had said
she never had an ebay pickup sale.
Also I wound up buying a set of rocker arms. I paid $115 for them. Ebay ad
says they are brand new.
Now when I've gone to Kanters website, rocker arms for my car list for $280
for a set and I see no listing for shafts at all other than complete rocker
assemblies.

Just something odd I came across that I figured I'd pass along.

Nick