[FWDLK] Adjusting valves

Looking to adjust the valves on my 1956 277 poly engine.
It's been years since I've adjusted valves on anything and never on a mopar.

The book says .012 intake and .020 exhaust when the engine is hot.
I just put the rockers on some new shafts. What settings should I start at for a cold setting.
And anyone know the procedure.
When I did my last adjustment on a chevy engine. It told me if intake on cyl 6 was closed, It told me which valves I could adjust at the same time, so I didn't have to do them one at a time.
But I see no procedure in my shop manual for this.

Can these be fine tuned adjutsed while it's running? I've heard you back off the adjuster until it taps a bit and then 1/4 of a turn tighter and no need for a feeler guage.

Any suggestions or tricks for the cold or hot setting.

Thanks,
Nick