To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:56 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Member's passing

Sorry to report, Longtime 300 Club member,  Don Rook has died.
He died Tuesday afternoon, 8/10/10, He drowned in his pond.

As far as I know, the arrangements are private, there will be a Memorial Service on Sept. 18th, 2010.

It is reported that he was on the pond with a 7 year old granddaughter in a little boat and it overturned. She grabbed a paddle and got to shore, he did not. They recovered his body after midnight.

Don had a wide and lifelong interest in cars and belonged to many clubs. He had a large Packard collection at one time and was well versed in all things Packard. He also had many old and collectable Mopars He had at least one of every Letter Car, with the 1965 Chrysler 300 "L" being his favorite Letter Car. He owned 4 of the 12 stick-shift "L" convertibles built. He owned a Junk Yard in PA. and as I recall, he had several hundred cars in the yard and at his Bucks co. PA. farm.
The '66 300 Convertible was  of special interest to him also.

Please pass this on to any others who are not on these two lists.

He will be missed by many of us, RIP.
Ray Jones, in Mena, Arkansas