Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plym motor mounts

Nick,

I think these are the same as a 56 Dodge V8. One year only and there were never any aftermarket mounts made. Mitchell sells these on eBay cheaper for the bargain price of $189.95.

You might try to convince Imperial services to make these. He sells some other years for $135 ea.

http://www.imperialservices.net/

Now and Then has both the Dodge (and Plymouth with Dodge V8) and Plymouth (A Series engine) versions listed as re-vulcanized.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/1195994

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/8316977

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500