[FWDLK] 57/58 FURY COLOR QUESTION

HELLO MEMBERS

Just a thought that I had--and a question developed..................

For 1957 the SAND DUNE WHITE was on the FURY and appeared on MANY Savoys,and Plazas that were ordered as stock by the dealerships. My dad bought one, from a field of about 10 that were identical

For 1958--Does ANYONE KNOW of a model other than FURY that was ever BUCKSKIN BEIGE???????????????????????

Have a super wekend
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY