Re: [FWDLK] [GFS] 57/58 FURY COLOR QUESTION

Re: [FWDLK] [GFS] 57/58 FURY COLOR QUESTION

There are two ways factory paint for Mopar's is listed. Paint number and Paint name.
The paint number can be Buckskin Beige for Plymouth ( Example)
                                                 Light Tan for Dodge
                                                 Light Brown for Chrysler
And they all have the same number. Some of the paint I have bought has all the other names on the can. Each division has their own name for their paint. Today I am told there is no number 56 Fury paint available but you can get the same paint by number and it is for a 59 Dodge.\
Please do not ask me why they do it this way----but most paint companies do it.

     Ron Swartley