Re: [FWDLK] 284 duration camshaft- effect on power brakes?

Re: [FWDLK] 284 duration camshaft- effect on power brakes?

On 8/16/2010 2:41 PM, Truttahunter@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a 68 charger with 440 c.i. engine and a 284
duration, 484 lift cam. The power assist works at first then fades. Does
this sound correct given this duration? Has anyone tried a vacuum bottle
or vacuum pump before? I just want to see if anyone thinks I have a
vacuum leak also... Thanks- Jack - 68 charger -58 plymouth belvedere.

I think thats less radical a cam then in one of my 392's, and that only had vac problems at idle and if I have the idle speed set low, and that was with a 1957 power brakes system.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy