Re: [FWDLK] Car Kulture Questions.

Most all these questions can be answered by Googling, but since her asked a MoPar list, here's a few:

Movies:

Rear Window, Jimmy Stewart, 1956 DeSoto
Pillow Talk, Rock Hudson, 1959 DeSoto

Here's a list of a whole bunch of MoPars in movies:

http://www.allpar.com/history/movies.html

Non-MoPar,
Hot Rod Girl, featuring a 1955 Thunderbird, classic '50's

Race car drivers:

Tim & Dick Petty
Fonty & Tim Flock
NASCAR
Indy 500

Music:

Jan & Dean
Beach Boys
Ventures
My 409
Little Ol' Lady From Pasedena
Little GTO

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>