[FWDLK] Brake/wheel puller

For the past 15 yrs I have had a local garage do the brakes to both my 57 and 58 Plymouths, seeing how he was the only one around that that the wheel pull tool.  Recently he has down sized and had some of his employees (non-mechanics) clean out his shop.  Doing so the tool was tossed.
I am looking for help in locating someone who has one for sale, or if anyone knows where I can buy one.  I was told that the Chrysler 300 club sells heavy duty ones, but have been unable to fine that info.  If you can help me locate one or even give me the proper name of this tool so I can keep my eyes open on e-bay, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Morelli
57-58 Plymouths