To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Re. Car Kulture

John,

You are correct about the series name! My goof.
But Conners did star (at least in the Northern IL area incl Chicago) in a series where he sported a rifle in his Chrysler wagon, always shown in the opening scene.

Like the Lawrence Welk show, I never cared much about the show but always was interested in the cars. As a kid I always tried to find those TV programs with cars - especially Mopars.

If anyone can correct the info I would appreciate it. I am sure however that the show was not Sky King.

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxx>