    *From:* John <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:51 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [FWDLK] ****COULD BE SPAM**** Re: [FWDLK] Re. Car
    Kulture

*/ I just watched the entire episode and can offer the following. Yes, it is definitely a 1956 NYer T&C, so I stand corrected that
    they did not use any thing prior to 1957.  The T&C has the "A"
    pillar and upper stainless blacked out.  This was done to the rear
    of the second door on the driver's side, but only done on the
    passenger side to the rear of the front door.  I thought I saw one
    scene where the same treatment was done to the stainless in the
    middle of the door.  My guess is this was to cut glare when
    filming.  Most scenes back then and probably today are shot with
    the windows down for the same reason I suspect.  /**/ The arm rest
    of the driver's door on the '56 T&C appears to be removed to
    accommodate the gun. /*
*/ /* */ There is a '56 Chrysler two door hardtop that is referred to more than once in this show as a "two door hardtop convertible". Also I spotted what I think is a 1954 Chrysler sedan, a VW and
    about a '54 Pontiac along with the '57 Plymouth. /*
*/ /* */ John Lazenby /*