Re: [FWDLK] Wanted: 383 cylinder head(s) for '59 Dodge

Re: [FWDLK] Wanted: 383 cylinder head(s) for '59 Dodge

Lou:  The 59 D500 Dodge and corresponding Chrysler heads are for the 383 RB block (vice the later B block 383 engine), so any RB heads (400/413/440) should fit.  The later 383 heads are not a direct fit for the 59-60 RB.  This is the same engine I have in my 60 Saratoga.  Good engine that will wake-up quite easily if you so desire.

Larry (Akron)