Re: [FWDLK] Rear axle seal

Don, if your inner seal leaked, i'd make a winter project out of it and overhaul
one or both sides of the axle.

also, if the axle grease got onto the brake shoe, you may find that the brake is grabbing or pulling; if it is, you'll probably need to get the brake shoes re-lined,
or buy new shoes.

Neil Vedder