Re: [FWDLK] '58 FURY

Mike, Big M Automotive (John Fowlie) a major poster/member on the
FWDLK website : 530-473-5999 , will have the ballast resister, the horn relay
switch and the dimmer switch.

The dimmer switch is regularly listed on the 'Pay, however.

John may also possibly have the OEM headlights, too, on hand, as well
as the mounting clips that your friend needs.

Neil Vedder

Mike Squires wrote:
    Hi Fury experts...
My friend and I are restoring a 1958 Plymouth Fury. We have need for information on several parts if anyone has or knows where to locate them...here they are. . What are the correct headlamps both high and low beam?
  (what were the originals and are they still available?  also,
   if the original ones are not available what is the
   replacement bulbs and where can I find them?)
. Need the Horn Relay switch. Does anyone have one and
  if not do you know where I can locate one.
. Need a floor dimmer switch... . Need the correct ballast resister. . Still need information on where to find the clips for the
  wrinkled stainless on each side of the top.
Any information or availability would be appreciated... Thanks, Mike