Re: [FWDLK] '58 FURY

I'm not sure about any other models, but all the original electrical equipment on my 56 Dodge is AutoLite: generator, regulator, starter, solenoid, distributor, coil, plug wires, heater fan, horns, battery, battery cables, headlights, and even the fuel pump. My guess is the entire system was purchased as a package.

T3 headlights were also available as an aftermarket item, so they could be found on anything as a replacement.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500