To: "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Anybody parting out a 55 or a 56 Windsor, or a 56 Dodge w/the 270 Poly engine?

Gary, that 56 Savoy 301 V/8 dissie should work, huh?

Does/did it come off of a 4-bbl engine?

Gary Pavlovich wrote:
Neil,

I have a single point distributor from my '56 Ply Savoy w/277 V-8 that is in good running condition (no cap) and comes with a NOS breaker plate assembly mechanism (entire top plate/points/condensor/wiring...) if you choose to rebuild it. Let me know if you are interested; $40 plus shpg. to you.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich
CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>