Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth heater valve

Nick,

Thank you for trying to field this
question; I haven't received any replies.

I posted another way to tell; by looking under the dash to see where the heat coil originates from; also, which side the spring and lever is on, left or right side of the heater valve.

"I need to know which copper tube is connect to that bent rubber hose, the
straight copper tube or the curved copper tube.  By looking under the dash
at the heater valve, there is a wire from the heater valve leading into the
heater shroud/box; is that wire originating at the top of the valve or the
bottom of the valve?"

Thank you,
Gary