Re: [FWDLK] Different frame options for our cars?

Ramirez:

    Why change frames??? What's wrong with the old one???

In a message dated 11/4/2010 1:42:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

----- Original Message -----

From: Thy Ramirez <kellyramirez@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Howdy everyone!
Anyone use a different frame for our cars?  I am now starting to work on my 57 Dodge 2 door hardtop and would like to know what I could use with this.  Please email me with your ideas.  I would still like to use my original frame at a later date.

Thanks in advance!

  What would be the "pro" side of doing this ?  Sounds like a major "WTF?" to me, but maybe you have some great idea behind the question (?)

  The job of changing it over is not a small one, and I am at a loss to see any particular improvement or gain worth the trouble of all that.  Our cars handle and drive remarkably well for a car of that vintage.  Besides that, HOW they drive is as much a part of the charm of having one of these as the styling.

  What up ?

  B.